Thursday 5 November 2015

Fabric Find of the Week

It beats me how I always seem to find just the fabric I'm looking for when I wander into my local charity shops. This week I was hoping to find something suitable to make cover-up to go over the chemise of the previous post.


Lo and behold, the perfect fabric was waiting for me. It's a sheer material, opaque rather than see-through, with a slight crepe texture, very drapey but not slippery at all. As you can see, it's black with a cream tartan pattern. The almost three metre piece was a bargain at $3. Just what style this cover-up will take shall be revealed in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. What a great find!!! Can't wait to see the cover-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All done, just need time to photograph (the least fun bit!)

      Delete